Requirements for the Contractor's Bond:
- The bond must be written by a surety company licensed through the California Department of Insurance.
- The bond must be in the amount of $12,500.
- The business name and license number on the bond must correspond exactly with the business name and license number on the CSLB's records.
- The bond must have the signature of the attorney-in-fact for the surety company.
- The bond must be written on a form approved by the Attorney General's Office.
- The bond must be received at the CSLB's Headquarters Office within 90 days of the effective date of the bond.
A contractor's bond is a requirement to activate your Contractor License if your doing Business in California. The Contractors State License Board will not issue an active license without purchasing a bond.
Why Choose A local Agency For Your BOND?
so Call us Today 510-538-7233
To Check the Statues of your Application CLICK HERE.
To check your Contractor License Statues CLICK HERE.
In order to Get a bond please Fill up the below form and fax it to us at 510-537-8401
If your license has been revoked for a violation of the Contractors' License Law, call us to discuss the option of Disciplinary Bond at 510-538-7233.